Friday, September 5, 2008

P.S. I love ya'll!

Today we had to go to one of the CYF's locations to hear a lecture on water safety and the EAP (Emergency Action Plan) in case there is ever a need to quickly evacuate the area. It wasn't something I was really excited about, but whatever. So I walk into the room and everyone is really excited... it turned out to be our first mail day!!!! YES! I know I should have mail, because my mom and sister said they sent me things the day I left for LA. I should have mail. I wait patiently for the guy to hand out the letters and packages... I know mine is coming! Yep, but then he passes out all the letters, and I still dont' have any. Worst feeling in the world.

But wait... as he walks away he looks in the box one more time and... yes one small stack of letters is still left in the bottom of the box. One for Connie, two for Connie, three for Connie! The day is saved!!!! So a special thanks to my mom, sister, and Julianne!! There's something so cool about seeing people's actual handwriting and knowing that piece of paper or card was actually in Florida. Don't get me wrong, I love the e-mails too! They're always one of the best parts of my day, and I feel so fortunate that I have that to look forward to. It's just a big yay for mail around!

1 comment:

Pastor Tim said...

Aunt Connie,that sounds fun. I love you and miss you.LOVE,ABIGAIL