Friday, February 12, 2010

Marshmellow Friends

Prom 2010

Third Year Students

Graduating Class 2010

The end of the school year is quickly approaching, which means that PROM is in the air! Last night was the big night for the third and fourth year students. This was my second prom, and by far the coolest thing for me personally, was the fact that I...after so many months of being in country and show at thing up early...I mean, American time... for everything... actually arrived around the same time as the other teachers (a cool 19 minutes behind schedule)!


Did you hear me?! Yes, it's true! I used to wonder how everybody knew when to show up late at the same time, and I have adapted well enough to be late with the best of them! I think this shows some real personal growth, right?! :)



Prom was fun yet again. It was probably even more fun this year due to the fact that I had actually gotten a chance to teach and get to know the students who were this year's Third Year Class. So all my "sheets OF PAPER" boys were dressed up, including Rainier who was rocking a baby pink suit and title "Star of the Night." His costar was Queenie, who had a beautiful lavender ballgown. They were a cute little pair of peeps.



Really, the only sad part of the night was when I realized that I wasn't going to get to see my second year students dress up for Prom 2011. Guess we'll just have to set up some type of live Internet stream...cause yep, big news, Inopacan is supposed to get Internet within the next few months!




No comments: